Well... I guess I did a little math incorrectly. Shout out to Glen Campbell for spotting it. Sorry to send out two Church-Wide emails, in one day, but in the email I sent out earlier today, I talked about how I read one Psalm per day starting with Psalm 1 on January 1. I said that Psalm 150 would land at the end of June, but that's not correct! Psalm 150 lands at the end of May. I didn't include this in the email earlier, but I spent about a year NOT sticking to the Psalm-a-day routine just to shake things up for myself. Then this year, we spent April and June reading two selected Psalms per week for our Sacred Songs series. I picked up the daily Psalm/Proverbs routine again in July, and I THOUGHT I was supposed to be in Proverbs. Oops!
Therefore, if you're just starting the daily Psalm routine, and you want to stick to the twice-per-year schedule, August 1 should be Psalm 31... Not quite as perfect of a starting place, but whatever. Here's the schedule:
January: 1-30
February: 31-58
March: (59,60) 61-91
April: 91-120
May: 121-150
June: Proverbs 1-31
July: 1-30 August: 31-61
September: 61-90
October: 91-121
November: 121-150
December: Proverbs 1-31
|
FIRST SUNDAY CONNECTIONS LUNCH
TOMORROW
|
Join us on the first Sunday of each month as we enjoy getting to know each other over lunch at Rosa's Cantina on Precinct Line. After the 11 am service, we will head there and have tables for Wellspring folks. The menu is varied, the food is good, and the meals are reasonably priced.
|
MEMBERSHIP INTEREST LUNCH
SUNDAY, AUGUST 9, 12:45PM
FAMILY LIFE CENTER |
If you are new to Wellspring, we invite you to meet the pastors and learn more about getting connected. Plan to attend the Membership Interest Lunch on August 10. Email office@wellspringdfw.org to register, and please let us know if you have children who will require childcare.
|
BAPTISMS
SUNDAY, AUGUST 16 |
Baptism is an exciting and powerful expression of your commitment to Christ. If you are interested in getting baptized, please email office@wellspringdfw.org, and you will be contacted with further details.
|
MANCHURCH
RANGERS GAME
SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 4:15 PM |
⚾ ManChurch Rangers Game
Men of Wellspring, join us for a fun evening with your children at a Texas Rangers game!
Click here to sign up today—we'd love to have you join us!
|
SAVE THE DATE MANCHURCH RETREAT
OCTOBER 23-24 |
Men of Wellspring, mark your calendars for the upcoming ManChurch Retreat! More details, registration, and retreat information will be coming soon. You won't want to miss this weekend of fellowship, encouragement, and growing deeper in your walk with Christ.
|
Missed Sunday’s message? Catch up anytime, listen online and stay connected to what God is doing in our church family.
|
|
©2026 Wellspring Church
7300 Smithfield Rd, North Richland Hills, TX 76182
Unsubscribe
Comments
Post a Comment